Listen, I fully realize that I should be a bit more refined and have some couth when it comes to discussing President Barack Obama, I really do. Sadly though, I'm still a Tiger Beat-reading 7th grade girl at heart and get all giggly over the POTUS. I can't help myself. I want to know what his favorite food is (Michelle's Shrimp Linguini!) and all of the other ridiculous bits of trivia about Mr.
Handsome President. And so do you, so don't even.
• He is left-handed – the sixth post-war president to be left-handed
• He has read every Harry Potter book
• He owns a set of red boxing gloves autographed by Muhammad Ali
• He worked in a Baskin-Robbins ice cream shop as a teenager and now can't stand ice cream
• His favorite snacks are chocolate-peanut protein bars
• He ate dog meat, snake meat, and roasted grasshopper while living in Indonesia
• He can speak Spanish
• While on the campaign trail he refused to watch CNN and had sports channels on instead
• His favorite drink is black forest berry iced tea
• He promised Michelle he would quit smoking before running for president – he didn't!
• He looks pretty gosh-darned fantastic in a tuxedo!
If you're on Twitter like we are (follow us at @dippedincream), there is a hilarious trending topic right now called
#ObamaBirthdayPartyGames. I'm embarrassed to say a lot of them have made me snort out loud. Here are a few examples: #ObamaBirthdayPartyGames Pin The Fail On The Donkey
Dodge The Question Ball
#ObamaBirthdayPartyGames #ObamaBirthdayPartyGames Red Rover, Red Rover, hand your constitutional rights right over. #ObamaBirthdayPartyGames Spin the unemployment numbers #ObamaBirthdayPartyGames Duck-Duck-Cooked Goose
Strip America Bare Poker
#ObamaBirthdayPartyGames #ObamaBirthdayPartyGames Spin the Bottle With the Fawning Lame Stream Media
See? I'm actually realistic sometimes. Now I have to post my favorite video again...I just close my eyes and pretend he's cooing those soothing words to me, while I cry over the economy sitch.
Awwww c'mon, Baby...
Written by: Diva Julia