Or none of the above? It's not like this is the first time Lady Gaga has used a wheelchair, forpitysake. Uh, Paparazzi anyone? But everyone all over The Interwebs, are flipping the eff right out over Gaga performing in a wheelchair during a performance in Australia. Oh, and they're saying she was perhaps, mimicking Kurt Cobain who performed way back in in the day in a wheelchair during the Reading Festival. Honestly though, with the mermaid get-up, I see much more of an homage (ahem) to Bette Midler's character, Delores Delago, who also appears onstage in a wheelchair--albeit an electric device.
"Gaga is not the first music artists to use a wheelchair as a prop and many said she had ripped off Bette Midler's famous stage character Delores Delago, a beached mermaid that appears on stage in a wheelchair.And at the 1992 Reading Festival, the late Kurt Cobain, the Nirvana frontman was wheeled on to the stage for their headlining set in a dig at journalists who had accused Kurt of being a drug addict and had made speculations about his mental health."
Written by: Diva Julia
- Kurt Cobain Shrine Erected in Aberdeen, Washington – 17 Years After His Death
- Jared Leto is Auditioning on YouTube for the Kurt Cobain Biopic. I Guess.
- Lady Gaga Performs “JUDAS” on Ellen – Wearing Pants! VIDEO
- Kurt Cobain Would Have Been 45 Years Old Today
- Lady Gaga performs at Tokyo’s Tabloid Club for MAC Viva Glam Campaign
Trackbacks are disabled.
- Allie is Wired
- Busy Bee Blogger
- Carter Magna
- Celebrity Dirty Laundry
- Celebrity Smack!
- Celebrity VIP Lounge
- Drunken Stepfather – NSFW
- Ethan Says
- Hollywood Gab
- Hollywood Hiccups
- I Need My Fix
- Poor Britney
- Pop On the Pop
- Really Rich
- Snarky's Machine
- Super Star Gossip – Hilary Shepherd
- The Beauty Shop
- The Daily Accidental
- The Fashion Stop
- The Superficial
- Well Honestly Now
- Wiz Bang Pop
- ZsaZsa Bellagio
As Seen On CNN
Editor in Chief/Founder
Brittani (Contributing Editor) is a 20-something North Carolina native and aspiring writer traveling through life with a martini in one hand and a remote control in the other.
David E. (Contributing Writer) is a laid-back father and proud California resident who loves movies, sports and whatever else manages to pique his curiosity.
Amanda Rae (Contributing Writer) is an outspoken millennial from New Jersey whose friends are tired of listening to her wax poetic about the Kardashians, so she's gonna do it for Dipped in Cream!
Kia K (Contributing Writer) was Brooklyn born and bred before a series of unfortunate events landed her in a colorful, lawless swamp. A gossip monger from the cradle, she is willing to read it, watch it and say it, so you don't have to.
Ana (Contributing Writer) is 29-year-old Miami, Floridian; Psychology student, accidental hipster, lifetime Batman fangirl, part-time parkour enthusiast, and full-time Internet whore.
- Zhanna on Billboard Music Awards 2013, Full Winners List And Best Ball-Busting Performances – PRINCE, Macklemore, Miguel, Bruno, Taylor…
- HEY! Fatface! ‘Anchorman 2′ Official Trailer – Sorta | Dipped In Cream on Kanye West Is NOT A Celebrity, You Guys.
- Diva Julia on Kanye West Is NOT A Celebrity, You Guys.
- jeanbean on Kanye West Is NOT A Celebrity, You Guys.
- jeanbean on In Case You Were Having A Bad Monday, Here’s Kanye West Running Into A Pole