President Obama made an appearance on The Late Show With
My Boyfriend David Letterman last night. (I apologize for the herky-jerky-ness of the video--it's the only one out there.)
How do you all feel about our President being on a late-night talk show? (I tell ya what--I'd far rather have President Obama on Letterman than that idiot Leno....Jaaayzus.)
Here are a couple of the less serious (read: hilarious) interactions between Letterman and Obama:
The best segment of the appearance was Letterman’s classic top ten list:
“Top Ten Reasons Why President Obama Agreed To Appear On The Show”
10. Heard the lady with the heart-shaped potato was gonna be here.
9. Thought it would be fun to watch someone else get heckled.
8. Something to do with that whole cash for clunkers deal.
7. Every president since Teddy Roosevelt has done it.
6. Someone offers you 600 bucks you take it ladies and gentlemen.
5. We told him Megan Fox would be here.
4. Needed some time to hang out before check in time at his hotel.
3. I have no idea.
2. Said yes, without thinking, like Bush did with Iraq.
1. Wanted to congratulate Dave on the big Emmy win.
Written by: Diva Julia